Career TypeFull-time, Permanent
Career DescriptionThe Port Covington project is one on the largest urban redevelopment projects in the USA. Master planned for 14.1 million sq. ft the mixed-use development will consist of office, residential, retail, hotel and entertainment use.
Weller Development Company is seeking a talented leasing professional to join its in-house leasing team. The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for managing external brokerage teams and coordinating project leasing activity and workflow.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for the coordination of day to day management of external brokers on the project.
- Reviewing, analyzing and making recommendations based on market research.
- Working with internal and external teammates to develop and implement the marketing strategy.
- Coordinating the production of project marketing materials.
- Prospective tenant research and outreach.
- Setting up and coordinating tours and presentations with prospective tenants.
- Tracking and following up with prospective tenants in conjunction with third-party brokers.
- Writing and/or reviewing RFP’s and LOI’s.
- Reviewing leases and collaborating with in-house team in driving lease negotiations forward in coordination with external brokers and council.
- Coordination with the development team on tenant fit’s and build to suits.
- Managing the projects presence in CoStar and LoopNet.
- Attending events (evenings) and conferences (some overnight) to promote the project.