Weller Development Company is looking for a talented and energetic Administrative Coordinator. The Administrative Coordinator will coordinate various office tasks and functions to ensure office operations run smoothly at all times. Tasks will include but are not limited to, front desk management, maintaining office supplies, and scheduling for the team.
- Warmly greet all guests and visitors to the Weller Development Company office; offer beverages, a comfortable place to sit, and provide any support the guest may need upon arrival;
- Answer company main phone line and route calls as appropriate; take and deliver phone messages;
- Manage, sort, and distribute all incoming mail and deliveries to teammates; prepare outgoing mail and packages;
- Manage all clerical duties for the office including but not limited to managing the stationary shelves and printer/copier areas of the office ensuring that all areas have sufficient supplies available and they are kept tidy, stocked, labeled, and organized;
- Manage conference rooms for the office ensuring they are being appropriately booked through Outlook; perform walk throughs before and after meetings to ensure they are presentable, tidy, and stocked;
- Responsible for ordering food for meetings; work with the owner of the meeting to understand their needs for their meeting; may be responsible for picking up food or running errands as needed;
- Order supplies for the office and for teammates per their request and manage the Amazon account in partnership with Accounting and the Executive Assistant;
- Support other members of upper management as needed; take meeting notes and transcribe into email, set appointments, meetings, and conference calls for upper management as needed;
- Assist Executive Assistant with support for the C-suite; including but limited to scheduling, travel arrangements, meeting preparation and coordination, and support CEO with personal needs;
- Assist Human Resources with IT ordering, new hire packages, new hire orientation tours;
- Managing company directory to include teammate names, job titles, and phone numbers;
- Order business cards for teammates as needed;
- Manage all office parties/events in partnership with HR and the Executive Assistant;
- Track all teammate anniversaries, birthdays, and milestones.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; 2-3 years of office experience preferred;
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite;
- Must be well organized and able to multi task;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Must be available to be on-call some evenings and weekends to support Executive Assistant with the needs for the C-suite as it pertains to personal and travel needs.
It is the policy of Weller Development to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Weller’s goal is to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Weller Development also welcomes applications from returning citizens. Background checks are not conducted until the time of hire, and interactions with the criminal justice system are evaluated on a case-by-case basis are not necessarily disqualifying for employment.